Customer Project Manager – German Market
Sector: Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management
Do you want to work in a unique industry with a long-term focus on climate and future energy solutions? Are you motivated by international clients and complex projects? Do you also speak German?
Then we have the opportunity for you.
In the role of Customer Project Manager, you will run a project towards the German market, covering four nuclear power plants.
The company is in a major growth phase and conducts nuclear technology operations in the Studsvik area outside Nyköping and is currently a company with just over 150 employees. The company has world-unique specialist expertise in decommissioning radiological facilities and helps its customers minimize the environmental impact of their radiological operations.
- Relevant post-secondary education
- C1 level in spoken and written German
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- At least five years At least 5-7 years of experience in complex projects
- Work experience in industry/ process-controlled operations
- Merit with work experience in the energy sector or other high-risk industry
- You have a high level of technical understanding
Pasqualina Di Caprio
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Pasqualina Di CaprioLinkedin
I am Pasqualina, Search and Process consultant for Europe with a background in cultural mediation, sales and recruitment. Helping people take their next steps in their career is what makes me happy and I am proud to contribute to Thomas Thors mission to create a better world!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.