Our client is a prominent leader in delivering cutting-edge fluid motion control solutions for the nuclear industry. Recognized as a global leader in flow control solutions, our client is able to deliver products and services that help solve the biggest challenges for customers worldwide. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-orientated Engineering Supervisor to join their dynamic team.
The Engineering Supervisor will lead, manage, and coach application engineers (AEs) in problem-solving, root cause analysis, and process improvement while enabling cross-functional collaboration to ensure positive customer experience and achieve organizational objectives.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus an annual bonus plan.
- Company-paid pension plan and benefits that start on day 1 on the job.
- 401(k): 6% company match.
- Generous PTO plan that is above industry standards.
- Amazing career opportunities with endless growth potential in a global organization.
- Build AE’s skill in defining customer requirements for Order Entry, Repair Work Scopes, Reports, and other correspondence.
- Supports AEs with the creation of proposals & correspondence through the use of available technology.
- Coaches AEs in utilizing the failure mode identification process to solve problems & justify recommended improvements.
- Ensures that AEs have the capability required to deliver well-constructed solutions to address equipment issues.
- Drives the use of quality management procedures and continuous improvement of tools/processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Working knowledge in manufacturing processes, engineering concepts, rotating equipment, and financial management.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams.
- Experience with lifecycle Advantage program and technical leadership preferred.
About Thomas Thor:
Thomas Thor is an award-winning recruitment and consulting firm that strategically partners with clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our recruitment consultants have a proven track record of placing top-tier talent, with a deep understanding and expertise in nuclear, and renewable energy.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Josh joined Thomas Thor in 2021 as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. His position includes the creation and execution of effective search strategies and the management of clients and candidates. Josh comes to Thomas Thor with a background in recruitment. During his 8+ years in search, he has completed over 100 assignments, in a variety of areas including operations, human resources, manufacturing, engineering, quality, Environmental health & safety (EHS), and accounting. He has a complete understanding of the marketplace, compensation programs, and delivering value-added results to customers nationwide.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.