Engineer – Process & Mechanical
Multilevel Process & Mechanical Engineer
As a member of a Multi-disciplinary Design Team, you will deliver to multiple customers within Front End Engineering Design (FEED) including technical feasibility and best available technology (BAT) studies.
You will support the Head of Design in design development, design specification and safety basis of design, as well as provide input to the Plant Safety Case.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Provide expert knowledge and advice concerning plant, systems, and component design and engineering specifications.
- Define and maintain Core Plant Technology (CPT) design expertise on the basis of best (safety) practices.
- Determine P&M design engineering aspects, options, and evaluation in contribution to feasibility/pioneering/best available technology studies.
- Provide expert knowledge and advice from different technical perspectives on Plant Design requirement specifications including Asset protection and management strategy, CapEx plans, Safety, and Learning from Experience.
- Establish, control, and maintain Group Reference Design and safety case standards and requirements
This is an opportunity to excel in your skills while delivering high-value nuclear projects. You will be based in Almelo 2-3 days per week with travel opportunities.
For more information, please contact Ruxandra Leonte on email@example.com or on 01173741728.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Search and Process consultant with experience in operations, corporate, and nuclear recruitment in Benelux, Nordics, and UK markets. Passionate about people, different cultures, and mentalities. My role is to bring the most innovative talents to the nuclear industry, find the best opportunities for them, and develop a new relationship between Thomas Thor recruitment partners and potential candidates.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.