Project Manager – Federal
World-Class Engineering Design Firm
Sector: Major Infrastructure Project
Our client stands at the forefront of providing innovative and world-class designs for a wide range of industries. Renowned as global pioneers in advanced engineering and technology, our client consistently delivers products and services that push boundaries and enhance the quality of life. We are currently searching for Project Managers to join their world-class team.
Project managers are seller-doers. You will be developing new relationships and maintaining current relationships with their clients. Your project portfolio will include small- and large-scale projects in the DOE and federal campus infrastructure.
This Role Offers:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401k – 6.5% Match.
- Plan, coordinate, communicate, and facilitate activities of several disciplines on projects of all sizes from concept through completion.
- Make critical decisions and recommendations that have an important effect on projects and programs.
- Manage project delivery, including scoping, budgeting, maintaining schedules, meeting budget objectives, communicating, and meeting deadlines.
- They will assist in maintaining client relationships and networks within the client organization in supporting business development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Architecture, and Construction Management.
- Professional Engineer Designation.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Prior experience working with the DOE and EPC projects.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE or DoD security clearance.
About Thomas Thor:
Thomas Thor is an award-winning recruitment and consulting firm that strategically partners with clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our recruitment consultants have a proven track record of placing top-tier talent, with a deep understanding and expertise in nuclear, and renewable energy.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Josh joined Thomas Thor in 2021 as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. His position includes the creation and execution of effective search strategies and the management of clients and candidates. Josh comes to Thomas Thor with a background in recruitment. During his 8+ years in search, he has completed over 100 assignments, in a variety of areas including operations, human resources, manufacturing, engineering, quality, Environmental health & safety (EHS), and accounting. He has a complete understanding of the marketplace, compensation programs, and delivering value-added results to customers nationwide.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.