Department Manager – Electrical
Leading Engineering Excellence
Sector: Major Infrastructure Project
Our client stands at the forefront of providing innovative and world-class designs for a wide range of industries. Renowned as global pioneers in advanced engineering and technology, our client consistently delivers products and services that push boundaries and enhance the quality of life. We are currently searching for an Electrical Department Manager to join their world-class team.
The Electrical Department Manager will be responsible for the management and leadership of at least 10 members in the electrical department. You will spend time in the marketplace helping with business development and technical support.
This Role Offers:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401k – 6.5% Match.
- Responsible for the level of quality of Electrical and Low Voltage design deliverables
- Recruit, retain, mentor, and provide feedback to direct reports in collaboration with management.
- Looks for improvements, monitors quality levels, and finds root cause of quality problems.
- Manages expected workload, prioritizes tasks, has a sense of urgency so department completes projects/assignments on schedule and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 7 years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm
- Professional Engineering designation.
- Prior experience working in the DOE or DOD – preferred.
About Thomas Thor:
Thomas Thor is an award-winning recruitment and consulting firm that strategically partners with clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our recruitment consultants have a proven track record of placing top-tier talent, with a deep understanding and expertise in nuclear, and renewable energy.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Josh joined Thomas Thor in 2021 as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. His position includes the creation and execution of effective search strategies and the management of clients and candidates. Josh comes to Thomas Thor with a background in recruitment. During his 8+ years in search, he has completed over 100 assignments, in a variety of areas including operations, human resources, manufacturing, engineering, quality, Environmental health & safety (EHS), and accounting. He has a complete understanding of the marketplace, compensation programs, and delivering value-added results to customers nationwide.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.