Measuring and Control Technician
Long term position in Belgium
Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
We are actively looking for several measurement and control technicians for the Doel nuclear power plant!
Your mission :
Within Maintenance – Instrumentation & Control, you are responsible for the maintenance of the field instrumentation and processing modules, both analogue and digital, and you work in a day shift schedule.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the field instrumentation and processing modules, both analogue and digital. You also carry out maintenance work during overhauls and monitor the work of the various contractors.
- You carry out maintenance work on a very diverse installation: from classic process automation, field instrumentation, fire instrumentation to access structures, all kinds of security and various changes to the nuclear installation.
- Your analytical skills and expertise not only enable you to solve problems through your maintenance work, but also to prevent them.
You work in a team of 15 people and report to the team manager
Your profile :
- You have a professional bachelor’s degree in the field of electricity or electromechanics or an A2 with relevant experience in industrial electricity.
- You enjoy working in a team of professional colleagues with a great sense of responsibility.
- You have knowledge of process automation.
What’s offer to you :
- An exciting challenge in a constantly evolving sector
- An intensive training period during which you will be supervised on the work floor by a colleague and given time to acquire the necessary technical knowledge and get to know the organisation
- A pleasant working atmosphere and healthy balance between work and private life
- Career opportunities depending on your ambitions and capabilities
- An indefinite contract with a competitive salary, supplemented with numerous benefits:
- An attractive package of extra-legal leave days on top of your statutory holiday days,
- Annual salary increase according to energy sector scales
- Various premiums: including end-of-year bonus, collective bonus, premium linked to overhaul work, etc.
- Meal vouchers
- An intervention for commuting or bicycle allowance, and toll tunnel reimbursement
- A bicycle leasing program
- Hospital insurance and reimbursement of outpatient medical costs for you and your family members living at home
- A supplementary pension plan
- Discount on your annual energy bill
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.