For one of our clients, a global manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products, services and solutions, we are looking for a Business Manager – Biopharma Production for MEA region.
This position is responsible for the Biopharma business in the assigned Middle East and African countries. This position is responsible for Biopharma business P+L, Strategy, execution, Business Development, Market Development, and Customer relationship management directly and through distributors. The client is looking for someone who is willing to travel around 50% of the time.
- Lead the execution of the territory sales/marketing plans to effectively promote and sell our client’s process Chemicals, Single Use solutions, Serum, etc.
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements by communicating the value of our client’s products.
- Establish strong business relationships with our distributors and key customers.
- Develop, train, manage and motivate our distribution channel on products and services.
- Implement sales opportunities with our client’s application engineers and manage the process (if a need arises).
- Participate in our client’s cross–functional organizational task force(s) activities and reviews.
- Anticipate, coordinate and respond to competitive environment and initiatives.
- Forecasting the weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly Orders & Sales and reporting to the management.
- Meet or exceed the business target assigned for the region.
- Participate in Funnel and sales review meetings to represent the region.
- Coordinate with Global Product management and technology teams to support the customers in the region.
- Ability to influence Direct and Indirect teams to deliver the desired results.
- Building the Biopharma Production Business and Team.
- Identify, Appoint and manage the suitable Channel Partners.
- BA or BS or engineering in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience
- Solution selling, negotiations skills, managing major accounts
- Good communication skills
- Biopharma & Pharma market understanding and prior experience of selling to companies manufacturing Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical products
- Willingness work in Matrix structure
- Entrepreneurial Attitude