Our client, a leading global technology consulting organization is overseeing a major digital transformation with a leading financial services/banking client in Riyadh. They require a Cyber Security SME.
This is a long-term job opportunity, based in Riyadh.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Involved in opportunity review and qualification
- Responsible for managing the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials and proposal submission
- Will be responsible to coordinate with internal stakeholders that include BU / SL leads, bid team, solution architects etc
- Apart from proposals, will also be responsible to create capability presentations in close coordination with COEs and TLIs
- Post proposal submission, based on client requirement, will coordinate and participate in proposal defense as applicable
- Will be required to meet customers along with sales team to identify opportunities, make capability presentations and
- Will ensure adherence to internal process and compliance requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with team lead and project manager to give status update
- 10-12 years of work experience in working on security solutions (Managed Security Services) that includes technologies such as IBM, Fortinet, Fireeye, Trend Micro, RSA, Mcafee etc.
- Should have worked on presales role in terms of guiding on Innovations in Solution, Identifying Win Themes, Proposal Flow, Value proposition etc. for opportunities that include Fixed Price, T&M, Service based engagements
- Must have Hands on experience in Solutioning, Design & estimation, sizing and proposal writing (at least 3 years)
- Must have lead a team of presales and bid support while overseeing multiple proposal responses
- Must have faced Proposal Defense, Orals and should have played key role in winning the deal
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, business units and partners for complex opportunities
- Process Oriented and adherence to reporting and approval requirements
- Sound understanding of project financials, specifically for Fixed price projects
- Should have excellent communications skills and writing skills – this is required as the role demands customer facing capabilities
- Experience in at least 3-4 implementation Customer development projects
- Flexible to Travel on short term basis within India and abroad