On behalf of our client, a leading automation company, we are currently looking for an Account manager to work remotely.
Responsible for promoting client’s nuclear capabilities, selling the company’s overall engineering and manufacturing solutions at the best possible profit margins, positioning the client in the nuclear industry as the leading and premier nuclear automation company, helping to achieve positive recognition and growth by developing key business relationships and new opportunities in assigned regions and meeting quarterly and annual bookings targets.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Sales and Business Development Strategy
- Produce market analysis as prescribed by the Global Sales leader.Recommend refinements to ATS product, pricing and services strategy, using methods prescribed by the Global Sales Leader.
- Implement account strategies with defined customer base and identifying key personnel within the Decision-making process.
- Collect and construct comprehensive market/account intelligence data.
- Develop market requirement plans (MRPs).
- Develop customer and market forecast
- Assists in formulating departmental strategic plan
- Manage and develop key business relationships through effective customer engagement
- Participate at industry conferences, trade shows and customer meetings, travel as required.
- Apply branding processes and tactics in the marketplace and with customer base.
- Identify customer profile and align value proposition
- Create sales strategies to obtain objectives for assigned product line(s) and selected territory.
- Assist in the creation of marketing material, as required.
- Assist in the development of proposals and business cases, ensuring value proposition is in line with customer requirements
Sales and Business Development Performance Culture
- Achieve performance objectives within the context set by the Global Sales Leader (GSL).
- Align on-the-job behaviors with the sales culture defined and communicated by GSL.
- Develop sales of products by researching and resolving customer problems.
- Collect customer requirements and generate product feature definition/recommendation.
- Accurately report on customer and market requirements and needs to factory as well providing on-time and appropriate response and resolutions by factory to related accounts.
- Maintain a sales program within the territory based on customers’ requirements and checks on competitive activities.
Forecasting and Budget
- Develop order/bookings forecasts as requested.
- Operate within the Sales Plan and operating budget parameters defined by the GSL.
- Report on performance using the formats, schedule and requirements defined by the GSL.
- Produce ROI in line with approved RM level forecasts and budgeted expenditures.
- In regards to price, schedule, terms and conditions and other commercial issues, the Account Manager will operate within the parameters prescribed by the GSL.
- Achieve customer satisfaction targets approved for client base
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of the defined customer satisfaction measurement process.
- Relay customer reaction to the process guidelines.
- Ensure trends in customer expectations are communicated to the Director, Sales within expected timeframes/using approved methods.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary education in engineering, sales, marketing, business or related field.
- 5+ years recent experience in the USA nuclear industry
- Three years of sales experience in nuclear, with a thorough understanding of the business requirements of the nuclear sector
- Recent experience in proposals and commercial negotiations
- Knowledge of nuclear services and inspection/maintenance tooling is an asset
- Knowledge of decommissioning and waste management requirements for nuclear industry
- Knowledge of regulatory and quality requirements in the USA nuclear industry
- Proven experience in Collaborative Selling skills, including creation of compelling presentations and demonstrations, and opening of new business relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Self motivated and effective priority management skills, along with the ability to manage, organize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills, representing the company’s long-term business requirements on multi-year contracts.
- Technical proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite. Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Effective verbal, written, and communication skills and a willingness to travel within the sales territory and to the corporate office.
- Must be able to meet access requirements for government and nuclear energy sites.
- Must be eligible to work in U.S without Visa sponsorship.