For one of our clients in Finland, we are looking for an Attribute Development Consultant to support the Configuration department of a nuclear new build project in Finland. The estimated starting date is from January 2019 for a 1 year contract.
- You will be involved in the design Development Processes (area of engineering methods and workflows)
- You will be handling engineering data and related attributes
- You will be developing of P&ID Diagrams and use of P&ID diagram in all design stages and prepare thermal hydraulic calculations
- Previous experience of handling engineering data and related attributes.
- Understanding of Design development Processes and interdisciplinary competencies in the area of engineering methods and workflows in large projects.
- Understanding of Process engineering: development of P&ID Diagrams and understanding the use of P&ID diagram in future design stages
- Understanding of Thermal hydraulic calculation method
- fluent English language skills, additional languages would be an advantage
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle Development
- knowledge in tool-based engineering, especially in the area of engineering databases and CAD applications for process and electrical design (e.g. SPF, E3 Series,NavisWorks, Enovia).