For a well known client, a major multinational company, working in the energy and nuclear sector, we are currently looking for a Business Development Consultant. This is a contract position to be based in Belgium.
As part of their global strategy, our client is looking for a consultant who can effectively support their effort of business development, preparation and positioning of bid(s) for specific projects and tenders in the Belgium nuclear industry.
- Understand, map and report the organisational structure of several key stakeholders of the Belgium Nuclear Industry;
- Secure key business meeting within these organisations;
- Analyze and identify the market opportunities and potential barriers for our client to enter or develop this market
- Investigate and advise on potential stakeholders in the Belgium market which could benefit from the support of our client.
- Support the Tender preparation for specific Belgium nuclear project;
- Support and advise on the process to follow;
- Understand the requirements from the client and adapt the tender response accordingly;
- Work with the team internally to collect and provide the necessary information and documents to the client;
- If necessary, participation in delivering the presentation of the offer.
- Background: Business Development, Mechanical Engineering or Procurement
- Overall professional experience: more than 15 years Experience on Belgium market:
- 5 years minimum Track-record and references of successful business development activities in Belgium nuclear projects
- Experience on tendering process in the Belgium nuclear industry is preferred
- Proactive Team Player
- Dutch and English speaking
- French is a strong advantage
We are offering a very challenging freelance opportunity working on exciting and challenging projects. This is the perfect opportunity to work for a major multinational and open career development possibilities. This mission is at the earliest stage of the process and the success of your mission will guarantee you other opportunities to follow.