Thomas Thor Associates has an immediate, long-term contract opening for a Civil / Piping Engineer in Virginia. CANDIDATES MUST EITHER BE US CITIZENS OR US PERMANENT RESIDENTS.
Day to Day Functions:
* Preparation of nuclear engineering documents to include engineering design change packages, 50.59 screen and applicability reviews, and engineering assessments to support the pipe replacement and loading on the crane cribbing
* Review and approval of procedures, drawings, calculations, contingency plans, and training materials
* Working with outside vendors associated with the heavy load lift project
* Preparing for replacements of the first above ground pipe in December
* Working in the field to support the implementation activities
Top 3 Required Skills:
* Heavy load lift activities experience
* Engineering design change qualified (Standard Design Process IP-ENG-001)
* Nuclear industry experience
I am a senior-level Technical Recruiter with 30+ years experience in successfully placing engineering, technical, professional & administrative personnel on temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions at power plants, industrial & manufacturing facilities, engineering consulting firms, and professional services offices.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.