Our client is looking for SRO Operation Instructors to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical work streams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC). SRO Operation Instructors are required to supplement the operation training department in the development and implementation of the Certified Operator training items including but not limited to the following:
- Developing BNPP Accelerated ISC Systems classroom lesson plans.
- Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process IAW NPP procedures and policies.
- Presenting classroom topics IAW NPP Certified Operator Training Program Procedures.
Once Instructors are Classroom Qualified, they will assist with NPP Operations Training Program and Certified Operator Pipeline Project as needed.
The candidates will perform work in the operations training department to support the training and examination of SRO/RO Certification students.
The candidates will be required to develop lesson plans for the BNPP Accelerated ISC Systems training program.
- Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
- Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program.
- Support periodic operational and written examinations.
- Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
- Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies. Supplier to provide CVs for proposed consultants/candidates.
- Stakeholder Engagement – Facilitate communications both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 years nuclear power plant experience.
- Currently or previously qualified as an operations Instructor and currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years ‘Nuclear operations training’ specifically.
- Meet minimum requirements with INPO Instructor Certificate.