Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require a Client Account Leadership Senior Manager – Travel and Tourism. This position is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
You are an expert consulting practitioner who has grown successfully within a large consultancy firm or have deep industry knowledge leading clients through complex initiatives to unlock the potential of their workforce and transform their business. You are the heart of client relationships, a trusted client advisor who helps unleash the power of the hiring organisation to their clients by bringing them data-driven insights, new ideas, industry expertise, and end-to-end solutions from across our ecosystem. You drive financial performance for the account (e.g., sales, revenue, and profitability) and run account operations. You are a relentless storyteller, inspiring teams with your vision and a new way of thinking. You have a proven track record of assembling diverse, high-octane teams that harness people’s strength and deliver radical insight. You understand that co-location with clients and teams is critical to innovation and you are ready to partner at client sites. You will work as part of an established client team across a range of projects to deepen client insights and cement your status as a strategic adviser.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. Manage Complex Program Delivery responsible for client relationships, sales, delivery, and account management partnering with clients to reshape digital and human work to create business value.
- Grasp the challenges clients are facing, offer solutions, and describe the value of transformation in terms of business outcomes.
- Drive profitable sales growth by developing a robust, long-term pipeline of opportunities to ensure the sustainability of the business
- Shape solutions for the clients by creating opportunities by making the connection between the client’s strategic priorities and our client’s offerings, solutions, and people to address these priorities
- Manage client satisfaction and ensure service delivery expectations are met, in line with client expectations
- Bring together the right team and lead account planning across the account team
- Work as a trusted client advisor
- Create a solid business network within the client and seek opportunities to create connections outside of the client to further enhance relationships (e.g., client to client, cross-industry)
- Build and leverage a deep understanding of both the industry and market in which the client operates, as well as an intimate knowledge of the client’s business to influence the client’s business strategies
- Use your powers of persuasion in interactions within Accenture if you think there’s a better way to solve a problem.
- Promote evidence-based business decisions by blending in business data and domain expertise to discover new insights.
- Minimum 3 years of industry knowledge and market intelligence with travel and airline services companies
- Thorough knowledge of Saudi travel and airline services market, experience working with travel and airline services in Saudi
- Minimum 8 years of management consulting experience developing trusted client relationships with proven sales growth form onset of business development, RFPs, orals, client sales/presentations through delivery
- Minimum 8 years’ experience assembling and ensuring transformational solutions and diverse teams for complex program delivery
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in an influential technical advisory and/or consulting role keen to deep industry insights/trends and innovation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Strong, well-structured communication skills, both written and oral. English and Arabic mandatory.
- You’ve championed multiple client projects from innovation strategy to industry transformation.
- You know how to improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity with integrity and compassion.
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business processes, lead business cases, deliver agile projects, develop new operating models, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property, and solve critical business issues that offer accelerated value.
Our client offers:
- Transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside our client’s experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which our client works and lives