Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an experienced Cloud Ecosystem Lead.
This is a permanent position, based in Dubai, UAE.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Develop and manage high-growth strategic partnerships that deliver innovative and transformative programs, with a particular focus on differentiated best in class solutions
- Identify and execute strategic GTM relationships to meet the needs of the market, accelerate revenue growth, plan for the future; Draw on industry best practice to inform recommendations
- Create and share thought leadership and cross-industry perspective with current and prospective partners
- Initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise our client’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Advise senior technical clients on cloud-enabled enterprise transformation agendas
- Be responsible for driving the creation of the value case for the client business challenges that would most benefit from migration to Google Cloud Platform
- Be able to build and transform new markets and identify, capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers
- Help clients understand cloud oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, and Big Data
- Be disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meet sales targets and operational standards.
- Develop and coach a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- MAAG Cloud certification (Microsoft, Google, AWS, Alibaba, Oracle)
- Minimum of 5 years of cloud migration experience with Cloud
- Minimum of 10 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Minimum of 10 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Products industry clients (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven track record in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, data center modernization, or ERP apps on cloud
- Prior experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Agile certification
- Prior experience in advising executives on modern technology architectures with an emphasis on Cloud architectures, patterns and tools
- Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts
Our client offers:
- Transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside our client’s experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which our client works and lives