- As mechanical PTW officer, you will be doing the Technical clarification of work orders and Permits to test, and creating and validating of blockings/simulations.
- You also execute of blockings and simulations and oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging).
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units.
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- You have a Mechanical engineering degree or you are experienced qualified journeyman/craftsman/tradesman.
- Your experience exceeds 5 years’ of relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants or manufacturing plants with similar tasks with mechanical work orders and blockings.
- You have detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation and you are able to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field.
- You also have a general understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology, as well in electrical technology
Experienced Mechanical PTW Engineer