For one of our clients in Finland, we are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to Work with Waste Handling and Auxiliary systems on a major nuclear new build commissioning works (OL3). This is an initial 1-year contract with a possible extension.
Within the Commissioning Department, the main duties of the Commissioning Engineer for Aux/Waste handling and process systems are the following:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports in a predefined format including internal coordination with the Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for the system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical or process engineering (or comparable e.g. technician with certain proven experience)
- Field experience in a nuclear power plant (Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered)
- Knowledge of process systems
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity (fluent in English)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results-oriented, attention to detail.