Are you a Commissioning Engineer with more than 2 years of experience in commissioning activities for the nuclear steam supply system?
You might just be the person our client is looking for.
Our client, a large international company in the nuclear industry, is looking for the right Engineer to join their Commissioning team in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare and review Cl´s, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator
- Coordinate end of construction/ commissioning interfaces for assigned systems
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/ plots and results record sheets and issue test reports
- Check test report done by others CE
- Support processing and closure of all additional activities related to NSSS Systems, including deviations management and closure of open points
- Perform miscellaneous commissioning items to support NSSS Commissioning team objectives
- Technical degree in mechanical equipment or nuclear engineering
- At least 2 years commissioning/ outage experience
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Good knowledge of system commissioning activities that allows him/ her to be operational quickly
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish considered as a benefit
If you have questions regarding the position, or if you want to apply, please forward you CV to email@example.com for an informal exchange on this or other opportunities.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.