Your overall mission will be to facilitate the successful completion of the Project while protecting the short and long-term interests of our client, including in particular:
– developing constructive contractual relationships with different stakeholders via a consistent approach in regular meetings and in contractual correspondence;
– building defensive/offensive claim dossiers against operator to mitigate recurrent as well as specific contract-closeout risks for our client;
– liaising with the legal department in order to identify, implement and track claim positions and failures of operator constructively to cooperate with our client in the interests of advancing the Project;
– proactively advising the Project Director on contractual aspects;
– increasing awareness and implementing behavioural changes among the operational project team with respect to contractual opportunities, risks and obligations and opportunities for cooperation from operator;
– Coordinating closely with other on-site support functions, in particular, the time schedule (delay analysis and tracking), supply chain (subcontractor claims and contract closeouts) and finance (cost analysis of changes and claims) teams.
You have at least 5 years of experience in contract management with customer and/or suppliers, ideally on complex industrial and multicultural projects in sectors such as energy, building or transport.
You are able to rapidly and sufficiently understand the crux of a given subject, often technical and complex in nature, be able to extract the essence of the contractual issue and express it clearly and concisely, especially in writing.
As an integral member of the project team, the you must be able to work well independently while enjoying teamwork.
Industrial Project Contract and Claim Management
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.