Are you seeking a Contractor Assurance Role with a growing, family-owned company in the DOE Market?
Our client is seeking candidates for a Contractor Assurance Specialist role to support their mission at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. This is a direct-hire role that includes full benefits with no waiting periods, an excellent compensation package, and relocation assistance for candidates that qualify.
Primary job responsibilities are as follows:
• Under the direction of the Contractor Assurance System (CAS) Manager, function as the (CAS) Liaison to assigned Program Manager (PM) organization(s) to support organizational implementation of:
– Management Observations
– Integrated Assessment Schedule management
– Management Assessment execution
– Issues Management
– Lessons Learned
– Operating Experience
– PM Assurance Process
– KPIs, Metrics, and Balanced Scorecard dashboards
• Be a member of the N3B Issue Request Screening Team
• Work with the PM(s) to develop and maintain Contractor Assurance System Key Performance Indicators and Metrics.
• Work with the PM(s) to prepare for the Management Review Board (MRB) meetings, including development of the agenda/presentation, meeting facilitation, and meeting summary minutes.
• Engineering & Nuclear Safety
• Business Services
• Environment, Health, and Safety
• Attain qualifications to lead and perform causal analyses
• Lead and/or perform causal analyses on identified issues as needed
• Periodic review and revision of assigned CAS procedures
• Support event fact-finding sessions in assigned organization(s)
• Develop proficiency regarding the use of the DevonWay integrated CAS (iCAS) suite of modules used to support CAS implementation
• Develop proficiency in DevonWay iCAS administrator duties regarding the assignment of permissions, use of Trakway, and module modification work with DevonWay personnel.
• Effectively work with other CAS members in a team environment to provide support, as needed.
• Other mission related duties assigned by the CAS Manager.
• Undergraduate degree in relevant field and at least 2 years of relevant expereince; or at least 5 years of demonstrated and relevant experience in lieu of degree.
• Knowledge of basic math, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Demonstrated ability to:
– Utilize independent judgment, creativity, and initiative to resolve problems and ensure that requirements are completed efficiently, on time, and are cost-effective.
– Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization with different types of personnel and communication styles in a tactful, professional, influencing, motivating manner while maintaining confidentiality.
– Understand and retrieve needed information from data sources, policies, procedures, laws, regulations, terminology, schedules, personnel, and other details.
– Plan and organize work to complete in the most efficient manner and meet required deadlines.
– Set and manage priorities and pressures of handling multiple tasks, and time constraints.
– Learn and use software applications needed in the position, including analytical software, word processing software, spreadsheet software, presentation software, and database software.
– Leadership skills to lead others
• Pre-placement physical examination, which includes drug screening, and inclusion in random drug testing program.
• Demonstrable ability to fulfill and promote L&A core values.
• Adaptable and flexible to support improvements and improvement initiatives• Serve as change agent to facilitate cultural change
• Previous experience on Department of Energy (DOE) sites and with DOE programs.
• Previous experience with Contractor Assurance System elements.
• Previous experience administering and use of Devonway CAS Software or similar CAS systems highly preferred.
As the newest addition to the Thomas Thor North America team, Recruitment Consultant Jaleesa is involved in all steps of the recruitment process including talent mapping, sourcing and developing candidate/client relationships, constructing offer packages and coordinating with clients. She also partners with teammates and customers to obtain clear view on strategic or financial objectives and hiring needs to develop and implement a targeted talent acquisition strategy for their needs. Jaleesa demonstrates strong values in teamwork, drive for results, strategic thinking, accountability, and customer service. Her primary focus is to provide talent acquisition services to the commercial nuclear, NNSA and DOE markets. In addition to her primary role Jaleesa has also contributed to the growth of our team through conducting various recruiting trainings and is a member of the project team for our global ATS integration.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.