Our client, a major nuclear developer require a Cyber and Information Security Manager to support major UK programmes, based in London.
Leading the development of an ISO27001 compliant Information Security Management System (ISMS), to include development of all applicable management plans, policies, processes, and procedures.
Ensuring the business is able to meet all of its legal and regulatory obligations under Regulation 22 of the Nuclear Industries Security Regulations (2003).
- Establishing and chairing regular Security Working Groups.
- Conducting regular Supply Chain Security Assurance reviews and providing support to the Commercial and Procurement Teams.
- Developing and delivering internal Information Security Training and Awareness programmes.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with relevant authorities both within the UK and overseas.
- Representing the business at industry special interest groups.
- Providing regular briefings to the Senior Management Team on all matters pertaining to Information Security.
- Identifying and managing Cyber and Information Security risks to business assets.
- Contributing to the development of information security architecture designs, internal standards and other related services.
- As part of the company security team to assist IT team in planning IT（Cyber, Information, Data etc.） security strategies and developing corporate’s IT security management policies, procedures and goals.
- Instruct employees to implement IT security management requirements and technical measures.
- Responsible for company information planning,Establishing and maintaining the annual Information Security Audit.
- Responsible for information security supervision and inspection, audit, summary, monthly report, annual report and other report preparation.
- Lead other tasks as directed by the Head of department.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate relevant experience, especially in the area of Cyber Security and Information Assurance.
- CISSP Qualified.
- Experience working within a heavily regulated environment (e.g. HMG, Police, MOD or CNI)
- Knowledge of current Information Security Standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English both oral and writing