Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an experienced Data Analytics Senior Manager who will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for end clients.
This is a permanent position, based in Dubai, UAE or Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility.
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at an end client and/or within our client, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility.
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at an end client or within our client.
In order to be successful at this role you must have experience in most of the following:
- Experience in leading teams to deliver data analytics and machine learning solutions.
- Very strong server-side experience, especially in an open source, data-intensive, distributed environments.
- Industry experience required in Financial Services sector with extensive experience in banking sector.
- Experience in Business development, Consulting, project management, team lead, sales background and comfort of working with customers.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques.
- Self-motivated, quick-learner and can get thing done efficiently.
- Willingness and ability to learn from and educate peers.
- Saudi national and Arabic speaker preferred.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation & Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Data Engineering
- Metrics and Predictive Analytics
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to solve problems
- Leadership quality
- Active Listening
- Analytic skills
Our client offers:
- Transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside our client’s experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which our client works and lives