We are looking for a Design Engineer for HVAC systems to work for our client, one of the world’s largest engineering players for energy, water, and infrastructure projects.
The HVAC Team is in charge of the following activities:
- HVAC systems design and modifications studies from feasibility up to the commissioning of the new or modified installation,
- Diagnoses, performance analysis, and performance optimization of existing HVAC systems in nuclear and non nuclear facilities,
- Modeling of HVAC-circuits, simulation of complex situations,
- Operations & Maintenance support for HVAC equipment,
- Design specifications, procurement specifications, implementation & start-up of HVAC installations.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Provide technical expertise for the preparation of bids,
- Determine the best technical solutions to be provided to the customer,
- Manage the conceptual design, preliminary design, and calculations (Thermal, Flow, etc.),
- Simulate HVAC-circuits, to validate and optimize design,
- Elaborate the studies and technical specifications,
- Manage the contract time schedule, cost, and quality,
- Follow-up the site activities.
- Mechanical/electromechanical background with at least 5 years in the HVAC engineering field (on-site activities is an asset)
- Good language skills: Dutch or French and English,
- Good ability to draft reports, technical papers, and synthesis documents,
- Capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiative and an ability to work autonomously,
- Client and solution-oriented mindset,
- Committed to meet the deadlines and care for quality and safety,
- Team player and capacity to develop personal contacts.