Thomas Thor Associates currently has a long term (1 year+) contract opening for a Digital I&C Test Supervisor with a client in Waynesboro, GA.
Work Environment for this assignment: Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field. Shift work will be required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (not Engineering Technology) from an ABET accredited college or university.
- BSEE is preferred.
- An advanced degree and/or PE license is a plus.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience leading a highly effective and technical team.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineer supervision per ANSI / ANS 3.1-1993 and be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994.
- Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- 10 years of commercial nuclear power plant design or operation experience is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- AP1000 experience is preferred.
- Common Q and/or Ovation experience is preferred.
- Instrumentation experience is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial nuclear power plant regulations, codes, and standards related to digital control systems, software control, cyber security and electrical supply is strongly desired.
- Must be an excellent communicator that can interface with multiple groups across the organization.
- Experienced managing a project to maintain schedule adherence while staying within the project budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Maximo