Our client, a leading international organization headquartered in Abu Dhabi are currently seeking an experienced Technology & Transformation Director to design and implement a robust and state-of the art technology strategy to support the continued success and growth of their ambitious organizational objectives.
This is a highly strategic career opportunity to design, influence and implement technology strategy across a multi-unit organization of over 2,500 staff in a highly dynamic and exciting industry sector.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Reporting directly into the Chief Executive Officer, develop the vision, goals and objectives for the technology organization, ensuring alignment with wider organizational strategy for growth and continued success.
- Lead a technology team across all aspects of Infrastructure, ERP, Data Analytics/BI and Web Development, hiring, coaching and developing staff as required.
- Oversee a significant Oracle Fusion implementation and integration program in a highly complex environment, with key integration points across multiple enterprise platforms with a parent company.
- Oversight and responsibility for technology budgets across all divisions, ensuring the latest and most relevant technology is used to support continued success.
- Responsible for oversight portfolio management of all IT related projects as well as the management of vendor relationships to ensure the highest standards of delivery on programs.
- Ensure the highest standards of compliance are implemented and adhered to, overseeing and reviewing IT policies, procedures and security standards to ensure alignment with company strategy.
- You will have at least 15 years’ relevant professional experience, with at least 5 years in a strategic leadership role with end-to-end responsibility for technology strategy, implementation and oversight.
- You will have led technology transformation initiatives in previous roles including at least two ERP (Oracle/SAP) implementations.
- You will be degree or masters educated in Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- You will be fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic is preferred but not essential.