One of our clients is looking for a Director for their Radiation protection team. The role is for a Permanent position located in Chalk River.
The Director of Radiation Protection is responsible for the provision of strategic direction, leadership and support to division staff, which enables them to maximize their effectiveness in developing goals and objectives focused on providing services and/or products for process unit customers/stakeholders.
The Director provides additional guidance, leadership and coaching to unit team leaders for the development of unit processes and/or projects assigned to the unit.
Radiation Protection: Provide a corporate radiation protection management system and support the program with the following services:
The Director is responsible for:
1. Developing and implementing plans to address strategic business issues and functional support area requirements.
2. Developing, implementing, and maintaining a sustainable staffing strategy for the division and functional support area.
3. Optimizing resources required for implementation of functional support area requirements.
4. Effectively implementing company management systems and quality assurance programs in a consistent manner across the division.
5. Interfacing with Customers, Regulators and Stakeholders.
6. Act as the Functional Support Manager for the Radiation Protection Functional Support Area.
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.