For one of our clients in Finland, we are currently looking for an experienced Electrical and I&C Commissioning Engineer / Team Leader.
You will be responsible for the overall commissioning documentation and site activities with commissioning engineers, in order to get system readiness/completion on a major nuclear new build commissioning works. This is an initial 9 months contract with possible extension.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
As an Electrical and I&C Commissioning Engineer/ Team Leader, your duties include:
- Prepare, Review and correct commissioning documents on BT systems
- Create and manage followup, KPIs and report progress
- Communicate with commissioning engineers and lead or support the creation/modification of commissioning documents
- Proceed with site check/ measurements on electrical equipment
- Prepare, coordinate and execute site activities with commissioning engineers, in order to get system readiness/completion
- Organize the transfer and tracking of documents
- Ensure all documents are fulfilling the requirements
- Be interface with other departments/activities on documents review/ corrections
- Requirements: Engineering degrees, Electrical commissioning & strong documentation/computer skills, fluent English, strong organization, proactive.
- Electrical engineering degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in electrical systems and I&C Commissioning
- Experience from commissioning performance, maintenance operation and/or preparation.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Document writing capacity.
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries.
- Advanced level of English
- PWR technology knowledge.