Within the OL3 project, your main duty as PSM Mechanical Planning Engineer would be to participate in Plant Status Management PSM Engineer for Planning and Coordination of all mechanical activities in the Plant, especially NSSS. This would be a 1-year assignment with possible extension to start as soon as possible.
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfill the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfill the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Previous experience or operation in nuclear power plant
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems, especially NSSS.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Team player
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Chairing of meetings
- Work planning
- PTW experience
- Languages (Level):English fluent