We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to work in Brussels, Belgium. This is an initial 1-year contract with the possibility for extensions.
- Lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary technicalengineers and draftsmen for your projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of theengineering works is executed as required. Make sure that the projects assigned will be executedin accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules.• Report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis.
- Participate in the electrical design of the projects :Evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions.o Perform feasibility studies, studies.Cost estimates .
- Respond to the wishes and needs of the client
- Prepare and submit offers and contracts
- Keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in yourdiscipline and report these to your team members or colleagues.
- Work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design andengineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in aconstructive
- With an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certainengineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
- Drafting of specifications according to clients’ needs
- Power balance
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Electrical Design
- Very good knowledge of French and English (knowledge of Dutch is also an addedvalue)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player and aim at meeting the Client’s expectations
- Knowledge in :high voltages systemso low voltage systems : power supply/cabling/electrical diagrams /(security)lighting/lightning protection/ very low voltage systems (fire detection/CCTV/access control/ …) experience in site security
- Able using MS Office
- Able to work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives
- Dynamic and have excellent communication skills
- Flexible, good organiser
- With the ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium