6 months- contract with the possibility for an extension
We are currently looking for a Engineer for 3YSP Scope for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Define spare list (references, quantities,…) and Bill of Quantities with the input from maintenance manual and supplier expertise
- Assess the impact of DCR (Design Change Request) on the already bought spare parts and define the parts which need re supply
- Prepare End of Manufacturing Report (EOMR) for scope when missing.
- Gather all manufacturing information (material certificates, quality follow-up document, test report,…) which demonstrate fulfillment of Plant Contract requirements
- Solve Open Points (OP) raised by client during Spare Parts physical and data handover
- Academic background: bachelor in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge of the following equipment: valves, safety valves, pumps, heat exchanger in Nuclear, Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical industry. (Main valves suppliers are: Phoenix, Perrin, Schroedhal, Velan, Weir and for pumps : SPX, Sulzer,…)
- Required experience : at least 5 years of experience:
- as designer of mechanical equipment (e.g. valve provider) or as designer of complex project (Power plant, refinery,…) involving mechanical components.
- in maintenance and/or installation of mechanical equipment as field engineering
- a mix of both experiences considered as a benefit
- Good practice for manipulating long Excel list as database (e.g.: knowledge of softwares like Access or equivalent considered useful)
- Ability to liaise with various project stakeholders and to the client
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French or German considered as a benefit