In order to perform efficiently, the role will require an understanding and the management of the technology transfer from the US facility into the European context. This will mean an efficient use of both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the translation of the design, procurement of equipment and verification of installation and functionality from the US into Europe.
This is a full-time position based in the north of the Netherlands, but it will also be required to work prolonged periods in the US HQ, especially for the initial training period: this will be necessary to acquire knowledge of the process/nuclear system design requirements.
The role includes the following specific duties and responsibilities, but is not limited to:
– Lead the design of the European production facility. The design should be a copy of the US facility, with modifications to assure:
– Support the license application needs with all relevant process information.
– Support the recruitment effort to select and develop the necessary engineering resources for the European facility.
– Act as the technical interface between the European and the US engineering organisations.
– Manage the justification, corporate approval, and documentation process of all modifications to the US design and manage all changes in line with the applicable engineering change control processes.
– Establish cooperative relationships with the operations, maintenance, planning, safety, training, and quality management team.
– Review and monitor quality and process improvements and new systems development.
– Balance the responsibilities of the engineering department with the needs and goals of the Company to produce results that support the Company business objectives.
Management of multi-discipline engineering activities for the design and procurement of equipment for a medical isotope production facility.
Anelia Koleva is a Senior Recruitment Consultant, specialised in the Continental European markets, with extensive nuclear experience across different countries, including new build, operations, decommissioning, and research reactors. Experience with senior and executive-level roles, both permanent and contract assignments.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.