Have you been working at the same company on the same project for days on end and need something that will excite you? Our client delivers world-class entertainment experiences in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Their 2030 vision is for Abu Dhabi to become a world-class tourist destination. In line with this vision, they have decided to grow their IT department. With your seniority, you will be advising a new team that will be continuously growing.
Initially, you will be responsible for taking on the infrastructure migration to an inhouse model from a 3rd party vendor. Developing strategies and streamlining all assets of the organization and integrating IT platforms to align the IT process with the company vision.
- Ensure business and technology are in alignment by linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of the organization to its technology strategy, and document this using multiple architectural models or views.
- Create architecture model that reflect IT and business strategies.
- Evaluate platforms engineering, talent recruiting and competencies and chargeback models for discrepancies or vulnerability.
- Architecture and design reviews of the different platforms and develop architectural best practices and standards.
- Research trending solutions on the market for technical requirements and business needs.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes, and methodologies.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA.
- Refine overall vision and roadmap of platform based on organization KPI.
- Define and drive business transformation and operational Excellency initiatives for business growth and cost efficiency of platforms.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure, Oracle and ideally Sitecore.
- Certified, COBIT, ITIL or equivalent with in depth ITIL and COBIT knowledge.
- 5 years of experience as Enterprise architecture (EA) governance with solid understanding of Systems Architecture and Enterprise architecture frameworks.
- 10+ years’ experience as Technology Lead.
- Experience in enterprise business continuity.
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions.
- Disciplined, dynamic and flexible to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Works effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines.
- Outstanding analytical skills and exceptional strategic planning and problem solving skills.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, we can only consider applicants who have a valid visa in the UAE due to current government restrictions in bringing new people into the country.
- Master’s in business administration MBA or equivalent
- Certified PMP, Scrum Master or Equivalent
- Certified CISSP or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience of IT/Technology Service Operations.
- 3+ years in management position or leadership position.
Behavioral & General Competency
The company’s vision is to make people happy and thus they want to hire employees who have the same vision. With orientation and the aim to support one another, the organization often celebrates milestones and achievements. They are looking for an employee who can
- Create Smiles
- Share What You Know
- Deliver Excellence
- Work as One
- Lead With a Shared Vision
- Nurture Talent
- Build Proactive Partnerships
Negotiable based on experience. Benefits will include Family visa and health insurance, education for children, flight allowance, life insurance, and yearly bonus based on KPI results.