Are you an experienced Fire Protection Specialist (10 years minimum)?
Are you mobile in Europe and available quickly (within 1 to 2 months)?
You might be the person we are looking for.
For one of our client in Europe, we are looking for several experienced nuclear Specialists to join their team.
The role is based in Helsinki with possibility of business travel to Russia mainly and other European countries.
- You will be involved in the development of documentation for the:
- fire detection system,
- fire alarm system and
- fire automatics
- You will carry out the preparation of documents, spreadsheets, charts, calculations
- Engineer Degree (or equivalent of Master level) in Fire Protection Engineering,
- At least 10 years of experience in Fire protection systems
- At least 2 completed projects in large industrial or energy companies in Europe
- Experience on Olkiluoto 3 (OL3) in the field of fire detection system, fire alarm system and automation of fire protection
- You have experience with:
- Schneider Electric equipment (Invensys)
- industrial controllers Trident Series (Tri-GP, Triconex)
- Experience in Licensing and Design phase of an Nuclear New Build project.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in in project risk management,
- You need to speak English fluently
- Russian or Finnish speaking would be considered as a plus,
- Experience on VVER technology would be a plus