As part of the development of our client’s nuclear activities, they are creating an Export Team dedicated to the installation and revamping of machines throughout the world. In this context, they are looking for their Site Operations Manager with an international experience.
After an onboarding and training phase, your missions will be the following:
- To manage and coordinate, in complete autonomy, the assembly and testing of handling and lifting equipment, in a nuclear environment, for our international customers.
- You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of the project, including the development and implementation of the project management system and the implementation of the project management plan.
- Manage the intervention teams (from 3 to 25 people)
- Represent the company on site and act as a reference for the client from the preparation phase to the end of the project.
- Ensure the correct application of the intervention documents by being the guarantor of the correct execution of the operations and by sharing good practices and your expertise.
- Ensure the link with the players at headquarters: project manager, design office, resources, etc.
- You will be responsible for the collection of feedback throughout the intervention activities and use it to make proposals for improvement and progress.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- You have significant experience in the turnkey installation of automated machines in an international industrial environment.
- You are fluent in English and French, and are open to travel, which may last several weeks depending on the business.
- You will be able to work autonomously and react quickly and have real organisational and leadership skills.
Do you want to join a leader in complex lifting and handling systems? Send us your application!
Experience in business management on technical and complex projects