Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require a Business and Digital Transformation Lead.
This is a contract role. The length of the assignment -18 months.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Working alongside the End Client team, this role will lead the business definition of what the Digital Marketplace should be for the End Client – helping shape and define the business & customer value to be created
- To define, lead and drive the value proposition for the Digital marketplace – outlining the proposition, value drivers & defining the components of the MVP
- This is a Digital role to develop a new proposition, working with client who has the vision and needs to be refined and planned into an MVP
- Preference for experience in Facilities Management / Public or Private Housing to have ability to understand and drive the proposition development
- Customer Value Proposition development – ability to show a Strategic focus on developing and building the CVP, with the client
- Stakeholder management – ability to work with range of business & technical stakeholders. Ability to bridge business teams & technology teams
- Operating model – ability to define how should operate moving forward from a people & process perspective
- Customer first – positioning this development from a how customer would engage, and ensuring business value derived from this
- Digital platform – ability to understand how a digital marketplace platform is built and evolves
- Use case development – outlining the varying use cases as defined with the End Client. All stakeholders are defined by the client
- MVP development – ability to prioritise the features roadmap, working with client
- Ecosystem enabler – understanding the broader players that would be part of a marketplace. Client will lead on who these will be as within KSA