For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for a Governance & Reporting Specialist . This is a temporary position to be based in the UAE.
Responsible for enhancing the Governance and Reporting Framework of Operational Readiness Control Center. The Governance and Reporting Specialist is responsible for supporting the ORCC management through creating, developing, and implementing efficient reporting and tracking systems that will collect and report key measures and data at the program level to support the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC) and Corporate activities.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Development and Implementation of ORCC Governance and Reporting Framework
- Develop the governance and reporting framework that will support the organization’s requirements including the development of reporting templates, dashboards, and KPIs in line with Nawah Integrated Management System (NIMS).
- Identify ORCC’s administration and reporting requirements.
- Implement the ORCC’s governance and reporting framework.
- Support ORCC Units 2, 3, and 4 in setting up Governance and Reporting system.
Management and Delivery
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the scope, requirements and timeline for the implementation of reports.
- Maintain stakeholder engagement and update the requirements as needed.
- Provide guidance on the implementation of ORCC Change Control.
- Analyze, document and monitor the organization’s processes in order to identify improvements and necessary controls.
- Manage and resolve issues in implementing the Governance and Reporting processes and controls.
- Support the ORCC Governance and Reporting Manager to manage and monitor the ORCC budget.
- Prepare and submit to finance the accruals report for consultants on a monthly basis.
- Manage the procurement requirements for ORCC including monthly Service Entries in SAP for Consultants.
- Monitor the contract renewals of ORCC consultants.
- Prioritize resources to continuously improve output, while diligently balancing own workload.
Reporting Guidance and Quality
- Meet with various individuals/functions across ORCC to source high-level content for the reports.
- Develop and maintain Reporting requirements for Senior Management.
- Monitor reporting process to ensure only approved reporting formats are utilized.
- Review the quality and accuracy of data used in the reports.
Health Safety Environment & Security (HSES)
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety and legislative compliance by delivery of the HSE Management Program.
- Deliver the HSE Management Program to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, high-quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on individuals and information assets. 1.4.4. Reinforce safety practices by applying HU tools.
- Exemplify Nawah Safety Culture Traits and ATSITE Values.
- Support the ORCC Risk, Governance, and Reporting Manager in the recruitment and staffing of the ORCC Risk, Governance, and Reporting team.
- Establish and maintain communication with ENEC, BOC, and other counterparts in support to One Team One Goal strategy.
- Effectively manage direct reports to optimize ORCC’s performance in support of corporate objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, and providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal.
- Develop capabilities of UAE Nationals in support of Nawah Emiratization strategy and other corporate objectives.
Excellence and Quality Management
- Actively manage key stakeholders to ensure an appropriate level of service delivery in line with KPI’s.
- Be a champion of ORCC Governance and Reporting Processes and Nawah Corrective Action Program (CAP).
- Educate ORCC stakeholders about the ORCC processes and controls through awareness sessions or one on one as needed.
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders about the existing processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that the ORCC Controlled Documents are maintained and issued in timely manner. 1.6.6. Ensure that the ORCC shared folder is properly maintained and organized.
- Ensure that all personal Action Requests, Condition Reports, and Corrective Actions are actioned/closed in a timely manner.
- Conduct daily oversight of ORCC processes and controls.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve and to achieve excellence in implementing the ORCC processes and controls.
- Support and promote CNO/Nawah Leadership expectations.
- Document lessons learned and implement corrective action when necessary
- Commitment to One Team, One Goal objectives and principles, AT SITE values and CNO expectations. Supplier to provide CV for proposed individual.
- Facilitate appropriate communications and presentations to both internal and external stakeholders, in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in General Management, Administration, Engineering Management, Project Management or equivalent
- 7 years minimum / 10 years preferred years of Governance and Reporting experience
- Previous experience of working within the Nuclear Industry desirable
- Proficient in English and Excellent MS Office Skills