For one of our clients in Europe, we are currently looking for an experienced Contract Manager to lead a department in a construction project. This is a temporary staff assignment to start as soon as possible for a duration of 1-2 years time.
- Providing support to Project Managers for communication with the suppliers according to contractual terms and conditions.
- Providing support to Project Managers and Units in preparing the contract amendments.
- Providing support to General Project Director and Project Managers for preparation of contracts, contractual negotiations, contract amendments, contractual claims and variations towards contractors and insurance claims
- Providing support to General Project Director, Project Managers, and Units in management of contractual issues and claims from suppliers, specifically in terms of the contractual issue analysis and proposal of resolution.
- Preparation of background for contractual claims in both directions incoming and outgoing.
- Providing support to Project Managers and Units in the process of applying contractual sanctions.
- Creation and managing of internal electronic databases for claims, penalties.
- Coordination with working teams set up by the Legal and Corporate Affairs unit, AFC and Procurement Division, plus all internal and external resources necessary to manage contractual issues related to claims and contractual matters.
- Management, development, and motivation of the contract management team
- Relevant Contract Management experience within a large construction project.
- University degree in a relevant field, such as law, economic, technical, management.
- Knowledge of legislation in the energy industry.
- Experience in execution of projects in the energy/power plant industry field in international companies.
- Participation in elaboration, conclusion, and implementation of commercial contracts in the execution of projects in a multicultural environment.
- Management of contractors in international companies.
- Fluent in English.
- Project approach and a problem-solving attitude is a must.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience with Project management.
- Driving license.