We are seeking an Experienced, Passionate, and A Highly Motivated “Head of Sales” for one of the Leading International developer with an exclusive focus on “Land Solar” in Renewable’s space. As our Sales Director your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. You and your team’s main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid customers.
He/ She should be kept abreast of industry trends, market, and competitors’ activities, and serves as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, or trade shows. He/ She leads presentations for business development and is involved in meetings with key business stakeholders. He/ She is a team leader that would motivate and ensure a highly effective team of sales managers.
The Successful candidate develops, forecasts and strategies to achieve sales at price levels to ensure profitability. He/ She actively seeks out major customers and forms good relationships with key influencers and buyers.
This position will be based in Dubai & will require “Extensive” travel globally.
- Identify and close sales opportunities across the globe in accordance with the company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives.
- Create strategies to increase sales growth and profitability through the development of new accounts and the growth of existing customers.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales planning efforts. Must coordinate & involve key functions and stakeholders within the company to Win the deals.
- Identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with CEO to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Drive sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Lead the forecast of revenue on a regular basis and present sales results to Leadership to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
- Development of ‘go-to-market strategies, including identification and approach to strategic partners and customers- Build & manage customer relationship.
- Work with the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends.
- Committed to own sales projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find commercial solutions and deliver company’s “Financial goals” within a rapidly changing, innovative, technology-driven culture
Accountability and Performance Measure:
Achievement of Main KPI’s- “Sales with Profit”
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and market trends
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electrical with MBA is a plus
- 7-10 years of experience working as a Sales Director in Solar Energy sector
- Deep understanding of the Solar market products/services
- Proven record of Successful deals closed & Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated, hands on, driven manager person
- Possess exceptional negotiation skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to accurately forecast sales
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong Team player
- Leadership skills to manage all the sales managers
- Be able to mentor and coach people
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success