For a well known client operating in Belgium, we are currently looking for a HVAC design Engineer. This is a freelance contract (12 months renewable) to be based in Brussels.
The department is responsible for:
• HVAC systems design and modifications studies from feasibility up to the commissioning of the new or modified installation.
• Diagnoses, performance analysis and performance optimization of existing HVAC systems in nuclear and non nuclear facilities.
• Operations & Maintenance support for HVAC equipment.
• Design specifications, procurement specifications, implementation & start-up of HVAC installations.
Take in charge various tasks related to engineering support to the nuclear power generating units and installations in the field of HVAC techniques, including:
• Provide technical expertise for the preparation of bids,
• Determine the best technical solutions to be provided to the customer,
• Manage the conceptual design, preliminary design and calculations (Thermal, Flow, ,..),
• Elaborate the studies and technical specifications,
• Manage the contract time schedule, cost and quality and
• Follow-up the site activities.
We are currently recruiting applicants that are legally entitled to work in Belgium
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.