Would you like to join a major nuclear new build project? If you are experienced in HVAC design , and you operated in a customer-facing role, we would like to hear from you!
Your mission will be to pilot the realization of the ventilation systems studies of a nuclear new build site. You ensure the technical management of the detailed and execution studies and you are the client’s point of contact. You guarantee customer satisfaction, deadlines and planning, the quality of services and the profitability of the studies.
- Analyze and consolidate customer input data
- Ensure technical control and ensure compliance of HVAC systems and their commissioning
- Coordinate study staff and ensure the application of study processes
- Monitor the execution of studies
- Identify and propose a technical and financial response for additional work and modifications
- Technically verify the content of study deliverables, their consistency, quality and regulatory compliance
- Ensure that budgets and planning are respected
- Identify and communicate technical risks and opportunities.
- Keep business management documents up to date
- Provide feedback during and at the end of the studies and participate in the inherent corrective actions.
- Your interpersonal skills, your organizational and supervisory skills are essential to fully succeed in this position.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in piloting studies in an industrial environment.
- You have knowledge about the nuclear sector and you have technical skills in HVAC and aeraulics
- You have worked on installations for industrial customers, ideally in the nuclear sector.
- You are fluent in English and French.