For one of our clients in Finland, we are looking for an IMM Planner to work on the Nuclear New Build Olkiluoto 3 project. This is a 6 months contract to start as soon as possible.
Plan and prepare field activities for temporary modifications (electromechanical) and their restoration after use (specifically related to the Containment Tightness Test).
- Check and prepare dismantling, transport routes, and temporary storage locations and requirements.
- Issue procedures, drawings, and instructions incl. required spare parts related to temporary modifications / final installation.
- Identify, coordinate and order external resources to perform the CTT.
- To respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications)
- Review Maintenance Work Reports.
- Ensuring the application of safety, security and environmental standards, guidelines and rules.
- Engineering degree/diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with a Mechanical or Electromechanical background.
- Understanding of technical documentation for power plant components.
- Maintenance / mechanical works.
- Procedure / instruction compliance.
- Good communicator and coordinator.
- Several years of specialist work experience.
- ln-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning.
- Knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering.
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization.
- Good knowledge of English, Finnish and/or German and/or French knowledge is an advantage.