We are in search of an Information & Cyber Security Operations Head for a well respected client, operating in Abu Dhabi. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the first new Build in the GCC. This is a permanent position.
This role is responsible for the oversight and management of one of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) teams, covering a rotating shift for 24/7 coverage. The Information & Cyber Security Operations Head will be the first point of escalation when an event is escalated into a potential threat or Incident, provide Subject Matter Expertise on Industrial SCADA/ICT/OT fields for the CSOC team, and manage the interaction and communication exchange and knowledge transfer with other CSOC teams, the Physical security team, and external stakeholders. This role involves working on a bi-weekly rotating work shift of 7 days onsite, 12 hours a day, and 7 days off, switching on each iteration of work shift from Daily Work into Night work. This means covering every calendar month: 1 week on daily shift – 1 week off, 1 week on night shift – 1 week off.
CSOC team technical lead
- Technical management of the assigned CSOC shift team.
- Assess the requirements and implement Cyber Security and Incident Handling/Response/Management skills for the CSOC team.
- Liaise with Physical Security (PPS) Leads on behalf of the BNPP Cyber Security team for any incidents or events originated from the CSOC.
Incident Response Management and Communication handling
- Liaise with the Information and Cyber Security Managers, by reporting of any issue escalated into an Incident. Herein relies the focal point of contact for any technical detail requested by either other ENEC stakeholders or Government Authorities/ External Parties (SIA, FANR, aeCERT, external CERTs).
Information handover and knowledge transfer into previous/next CSOC team shifts
- Information & Cyber Security Operations Head shift will start its working shift with 2 hours offset to the rest of the CSOC team under his management, working with the previous CSOC team shift to gather all the information in regards to raised tickets, events and/or potential incidents, and pass over that information to his assigned CSOC team.
- Daily contact the Physical Security (PPS) SOC team and check with a dedicated CSOC resource working within the PPS SOC if there’s any relevant event or issue that needs to be transferred into the next shift.
- Manage the effective achievement
- of ENEC’s organization objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisals – in order to maximize subordinates and department performance.
- Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the corporation and its Emiratization strategy.
HSE, Security and Continuity of Operation
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Division/Department/Section by delivery of the HSE Management Program to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them to one’s self, others and organization assets.
- Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission-critical activities.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years’ experience OR Diploma OR Military OR Police Academy graduate with 12 years experience, OR High School with 14 years’ experience. Minimum 7 years relevant experience, or longer according to qualification
Professional Certifications: Minimum SANS 515
Preferred Professional Certifications: CISSP, GCIH, CISM, PMP or similar
- Incident handling and management
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, ADSIC and SIA/NESA
- Communications Security Management
- Computer Network Defense
- ICS/OT/SCADA Cyber Security and Incident Response
- Configuration Management
- Identity Management
- Information Assurance
- Information Resources Strategy and Planning
- Asset Management
- Information Systems / Network Security
- Information Security Architecture
- Risk Management
- Technology Awareness
- Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Respect for Safety and Security
- Integrity and Transparency
- Communication Effectiveness
- Results Focus: Working effectively and efficiently
- Customer Focus
- Strategic and Visionary Thinking
- Inspirational Leadership
- Effective Decision Making
- Personnel Development
- Effective Partnering
- Performance Improvement
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Good Report Writing
Only those who meet all the requirements of the job will be shortlisted.
Salary is based on experience. Single Accommodation status will be provided on Site. Other benefits included which will be discussed if shortlisted.