For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of a
Information Engineer. The client is offering a 12 months contract, with a possibility for
Perform activities regarding identification and implementation of cyber controls.
• Project implementation
• Perform activities within NPP Cyber Security Program, in line with the cyber security objectives of the
• NPP, including remediation of issues, requirements gathering, stakeholder management, liasing with
physical and personnel security program leads.
• Perform walk downs of Critical Digital Assets, in accordance with plant policies, memos, and
• Bachelor Degree in a related field
• CISSP preferred
• Minimum 8 – 10 years experience working on similar projects
• Knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks, RG and standards such as NEI, NIST, NRC RG
5.71 and 10 CFR 73.54
• Computer Network Defense
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide them to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.