Reporting To: Logistics Manager
Direct Reports: None
Location: Remote / Hybrid
- Receive, process, store, and transmit logistics records to include Cylinder data books, Cylinder related equipment, Transport documentation, Calibration, testing and inspection checklists and Equipment manuals
- Prepare, process, and track Logistics procedure revisions.
- Assist with shipment preparations to include vehicle details, radiation monitoring data, cylinder and package details, labels, notifications, shipment and receiving document preparation, cylinder inspection, non-destructive assay, and weight measurements.
- Maintain all item movement data to ensure accuracy and MC&A Program compliance.
- Attain and maintain Hazardous Materials training and registration, including Radioactive Materials Transport (49CFR, IATA, and IMDG), and Class 7 goods under national and international regulations over land, sea, and air.
- Understand and maintain the familiarity of 10CFR74 & 75 and the Fundamental Nuclear Material Control Plan.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years‘ experience
- Experience working in operations, logistics, transportation field and the transport of dangerous goods such as radiological, chemical, petroleum, or nuclear and experience with interstate or international commerce
- Learning and maintaining a firm understanding of the FNMCP and 10CFR74 and 75.
- SAP Experience a plus
- High school Diploma – Required
- Associates Degree – Preferred