For one of our clients in Finland, we are currently in search of a Mechanical Maintenance Planner to work for the Take Over Maintenance team. This is a 6 months contract position with possibility for extension.
In the frame of the Takeover for Maintenance Process, verified system by system:
- The maintenance history of the equipment within the system (since handover from installation to commissioning) and potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- The status of the Fault Notifications
- The availability and sufficiency of the planned Preventive Maintenance Program
- The availability and sufficiency of the planned Periodic Test Program
At the end of this process is the customer´s takeover of the maintenance activities.
To establish the Preventive Maintenance Program, the current Maintenance Plan (based on supplier manuals) is analyzed by the customer.
The result of the analyzes are customer comments that need to be answered and
- agreed, which might result in changes to the current maintenance plan or
- argued and rejected.
Upon common agreement, the result of the process is the scheduled Preventive Maintenance Program of the system, respectively of the whole plant.
Member of Takeover-for-Maintenance Team (Mechanical)
- establishing preventive maintenance programs based on an available schematic approach after respective training
- complementing the preventive maintenance program by analysis of Equipment Operating and Maintenance Manuals for special equipment
- review and compile maintenance history; identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- grouping of preventive maintenance activities and periodic tests within the systems to harmonize intervals in view of system boundaries and required delimitations
- involvement in the system-specific working meetings to argue / discuss and resolve the customer comments
- update and finalize subsequently the so called system Maintenance List (maintenance plan, Excel)
- define zero-points per component and maintenance activity as basis for the scheduling and finalization of the preventive maintenance program as well as the periodic tests program per system to allow for scheduling within the Commissioning and Maintenance Support Tool (CMS)
- develop maintenance procedures and instructions for preventive maintenance activities
- support / execute periodic tests for equipment
- Mechanical Engineering, good equipment knowledge
- Applicable rules and regulations for Mechanical equipment (design, operation, maintenance)
- Several years of relevant working experience
- Ability to read equipment supplier´s documentation, equipment operating and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel, training on CMS will be provided
- Development and implementation of related processes;
- Fluent English required.
- Teamwork in an international environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Nuclear experience would be appreciated
- Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance, Power Plant Maintenance appreciated
- Permit-To-Work Process, Blocking and Isolation Process would be appreciated