The main mission of the Department is the development and commercialization worldwide of the products and services of the Nuclear Entity. You will join a dynamic team and take a key role in achieving our ambition to boost our internationalization and diversification.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Participating in the sales activities (prospecting, bidding, negotiating…) of the Nuclear Entity on the international market, targeting new clients and ensuring sustainable growth of the business with our regular customers. You participate in the diversification of our activities in all nuclear applications;
- Being responsible for the promotion of services and the development of our business in a dedicated geographical area, working jointly with our Product Managers;
- Responsible for offer preparation, offer submission and commercial negotiation up to contract signature. You prepare the offer jointly with the concerned Product Manager and a Technical Bid Manager;
- You are responsible for or participate to prospection activities and market analyses;
- You take care of the contacts with the clients and partners in close collaboration with the Product Managers.
- Civil engineer / industrial engineer, with preferably some experience in nuclear engineering in an international environment.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales and/or business development in the engineering sector.
- Good knowledge in French or Dutch. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is welcome.
- You are willing to travel abroad on short missions.
- You are flexible in your time schedule.