Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require MDM Lead/ Architect – UAE
- Strong Program Management and client facing skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to engage with cross-functional stakeholders to drive MDM program decisions
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations – Data modelling & Data Mappings (Landing, staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules
- Hands-on experience with Informatica MDM User Exits, Match Rules, HM, IDD, E360, BES, SIF
- Experience in integrating external business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF (Services Integration Framework) and message queues
- Detailed understanding of data governance and data profiling concepts
- Experience in integrating data quality tools e.g. IDQ, Trillium with Informatica MDM
- Solid understanding and experience with Java, PL/SQL
- Solid understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- Solid understanding of Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle Phases, best practices and processes
- Perform review of Informatica MDM detailed design, configuration, monitoring, deployment and implementation of Informatica MDM Platform Version 10.2.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical design and code
- Performance tuning of Application, Database and Informatica MDM platform
- Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for Development, QA, and Operations Support
- Awareness of MDM trends, MDM Concepts and other MDM tools.
- Nice to have experience in Banking domain.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- 12+ years of experience in Informatica suite of products
- 8+ years of experience in Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), Informatica Data Quality
- Must have implemented minimum 3 full lifecycle Informatica MDM
- 5+ years of proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, SOAP and RESTful services
- Prefer prior experience with Big 5 firms or Tier 1 consulting firms