Within OL3 project, inside the Commissioning Department and under the Technical Commissioning Manager, your main duty would be to manage the NSSS / BNI Test Analysis. This would be a 9 month assignment with possible extension to start as soon as possible.
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for validation of the commissioning documentation before commissioning test through the RFA (Ready For Application) process
- Support to the Commissioning Branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compliance with applicable Commissioning Procedures and incorporation of comments made by AREVA Department Branch and Client (TVO)
- Closure of the deviations identified during the commissioning tests
- Support the Commissioning Branches in the analysis of the generic EPR™ Clarification Requests
- Support to the commissioning branches for the analysis of the design changes on the commissioning documentation and commissioning activities and validation
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the Commissioning Branches upon request.
You will have to deliver the following:
- Review Sheet for the test reports
- Validation of the RFA MoM
- Technical event analysis report
- Engineer Degree (Master degree) in Nuclear Energy, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Physics
- Previous experience with Process engineering or Fluid System engineering
- Previous experience on a nuclear power plant.
- MS office knowledge – Document writing capacity.
- Fluent English
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.