Would you like to gain more experience from tests and commissioning in a nuclear power plant from the fuel loading phase?
You are an EU citizen or already have a residency permit in Finland to able you to join this new-build nuclear power plant Test Services Team as soon as possible and continue working until the spring of 2021.
As a Commissioning Engineer in test services, you will be coordinating and following-up in real-time the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during test phases, in accordance with the established commissioning programs and schedules. Documenting test results by preparing commissioning test reports – incl. the collection of test data records, plots and results record sheets, will also be your duties.
– Preparation, organization and coordination of the implementation of system tests
– Analysing troubleshooting activity arising during test phase period for defining actions to be taken together with the concerned organization
– Redaction and review System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions
– Treatment of the open points for the closure of Open Points prior to Fuel Loading
– Operating Manual (OM) validation and Nuclear testing Manual validation and execution in compliance with applicable Commissioning Procedures
– Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
After receiving your Engineering degree in Nuclear, Mechanical or Process, you have gained min. of 5 years of nuclear experience in new-builds or from the installed base. You have knowledge of PWR systems and chemistry; basic nuclear and reactor physics; and thermo hydraulics.
Your experience includes participation in testing and commissioning, or operational position from re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated).
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.