For a well-known client operating in Finland, we are urgently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work on OL3.
For a new build project at the end of the commissioning stage, you’ll be supporting the commissioning department with the conduction of commissioning tests and the creation and delivery of related test reports.
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client (TVO) in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for the system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- or process-engineering
- At least 2 years of field experience in a nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within the nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity (fluent in the English Language)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the EU.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus